Omega 3-6 Pure Salmon Oil Supplement for Dogs and Cats
$27.97 – $34.97
Free 2-4 Day USPS Shipping
365-Day Money Back Guaranteed
Pharmaceutical Human Grade Salmon oil For Dogs & Cats
- Salmon oil for dogs & cats supplements your pets kibble, raw or canned food
- Deodorized to reduce smell, yet dogs & cats love the taste
- Nourishes skin for a soft, shiny coat; relieves itching, paw licking and dry, flaky skin due to allergies
- Supports your dog’s heart, brain, immune and digestive health; helps with arthritis
- Sourced from farmed Norwegian salmon; free of impurities, toxins and heavy metals, tested for mercury, arsenic, cadmium and lead
- Unique brushed aluminum bottle won’t leach like plastics, keeping salmon oil pure and potent; easy pump dispenser
- Recommended to use within 120 days once opened; refrigerated product can last much longer
- 365-day money back guarantee
Improve Your Pet’s Health with the Powerful Benefits Of Salmon Oil for Dogs & Cats
Dogs thrive on a healthy diet high in omega-3 fatty acids – EPA and DHA. EPA is an anti-inflammatory, reducing inflammation due to arthritis and allergies. DHA supports the central nervous system, brain and retina.
Salmon contains high levels of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids. The fatty fish is an excellent choice for dogs from pregnant and nursing dams to older dogs with chronic conditions. Salmon can reduce the risk of cancer, kidney failure and heart disease. The healthy fats nourish your dog’s skin to relieve itching, paw licking and dryness while nurturing a soft, silky coat.
It’s easy to supplement your dog’s diet with the benefits of salmon with Purity Pupplements Salmon Oil For Dogs.
Providing Pure, Potent Salmon Oil Supplements
Purity Pupplements is proud to provide pure, human pharmaceutical grade salmon oil supplements for dogs.
Our salmon oil is derived from Norwegian salmon. Our oils are extracted at cool temperatures to keep the fatty acids intact.
Our unique molecular distillation process removes impurities, toxins and heavy metal. Our products are tested to be free of mercury, lead, arsenic and cadmium.
Contains No Rosemary Extract
Some salmon oil products contain rosemary oil as a preservative. Rosemary oil can cause neurological problems, seizures and anemia. For this reason, Purity Pupplements products contain no rosemary extract.
Brushed Aluminum Bottle
Over time, plastic bottles can be broken down by fish oils, contaminating the product and compromising its purity. That’s why all Purity Pupplements products come in a hexane free, epoxy resin coated brushed aluminum bottle that keeps the contents pure and potent.
How To Feed Purity Pupplements Salmon Oil for Dogs & Cats
Give your dog 1 teaspoon per 20 pounds of body weight. Feed once a day or split into two meals.
One pump of the pump bottle equals about ½ teaspoon.
Trying for the first time?
You may want to start with a small amount and gradually increase the amount each day to lesson chance of stomach upset.
Simply pump over your dog’s kibble, canned food or raw meal. Dogs love the taste!
Purity Pupplements Salmon Oil does not need to be refrigerated, though refrigeration will help preserve the freshness of the product. Use within 120 days or 4 months. Once oil has turned, it may have a rancid odor – sniff to check for freshness.
Guaranteed Analysis per Teaspoon (4,800mg)
- Crude Protein 0%
- Crude Fat 99.9%
- Moisture 0.1%
- Crude Ash 0%
- Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids max* 1,118 mg/tsp
- Elcosapentaenoic Acid max* (EPA) 644 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid max *(DHA) 414 mg
- Omega 6 fatty acid’s max* 82 mg
- Vitamin E 1,051ppm
- Ingredients: Atlantic Salmon – Norwegian salmon Mixed Tocopherols (natural preservative)